From £20 / $25 (USD)
Skype Video or Voice Call
A video call (e.g. skype) works best as we like to see our clients, to help with assessment, looking at posture and movement patterns. However, we understand that sometimes people would prefer not to be seen, so it’s perfectly fine just to schedule a chat, on the telephone provided you appreciate the limitations this might cause.
Record of Consultation
We will keep detailed written notes as a record of the session. Any advice provided can be referred to on any subsequent (follow up) consultations.
Following your consultation, if appropriate and if requested, you will be sent a link to instructional videos on any exercises that have been advised to you.
How it Works?
- You are looking for some expert advice for a particular pain or injury, or you want “Personal Training” type guidance through a particular workout, set of exercises or training plan, or you are looking for some other sort of general pain, injury or fitness advice.
- Click the “Get In Touch” link (above / below), to provide your contact details (i.e. email) and to schedule and pay for your online consultation (New client consultations are scheduled for up 45 mins for ($65 USD, 55 EUR, £50, $85 CAD), follow up sessions can be either 45 mins, 30mins ($40 USD, 36 EUR, £32, $55 CAD) or 15 mins ($25 USD, 22 EUR, £20, $35 CAD).
- You will be contacted by one of the team, initially by email, to arrange a mutually convenient time to conduct your (video) call.
- Your allocated team member will contact you (via skype or alternative video conferencing link) at the agreed time.
- Following your consultation, we will busy working behind the scenes, writing up your consultation notes and compiling any video links or instructional videos that may be appropriate to send to you via email.
- You will receive a digital invoice for your consultation via email (from squareup.com) which you be be invited to pay for via a secure online link. Following your payment you will receive an automated receipt for the transaction.
DISCLAIMER: Online consultations should not be used as a substitute or to avoid consulting with your doctor or other health care professional. Online consultations should not be used to diagnose or treat any health, medical, or physical condition. Don’t use this content to avoid going to your own healthcare professional or to replace the advice they give you. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Injury Fit Pro and or any of its’ representatives for any and all losses, injuries, or damages resulting from any and all claims that arise from your use or misuse of advice given and or content provided. InjuryFitPro.com makes no representations about the accuracy or suitability of this content. Use of this content is at your sole risk.